Has anyone realized how freaking bright the sun is? I mean REALLY?

It's just like sitting a billion jillion miles away in outer space, but if you look up at the sun it's just like, "KEEP LOOKING AT ME AND I'LL KILL YOU."

"I'm in ur sky, burning out ur retinas!"

Once I stared into the sun for three hours to spite it and it made me blind for a month. The sun is a guy you don't want to tangle with.



Here's a diagram of the difference between earth and the sun. It's pretty accurate except the sun should be even huger. Bigger than your face. Bigger than your house. Hotter than your mom.


As you can see, the two are a billion trillion miles away (approximately). The sun is so hot it has to be an extra bijillion miles way to make it cold in winter. I think. I'm a unicorn, not a meterologist. All I know is the sun is about a bijillion miles TOO CLOSE right now because I'm sweating my horn off!


Don't look at the sun. Your eyes don't like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous @ Friday, July 16, 2010

I really like your chart. Billion trillion miles approx. sounds about right.

Dae Dreams @ Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank you. I take extensive measures to be as accurate as possible.

Pixels @ Friday, July 30, 2010

Dae! Your blog is nothing short of awesome!

I am subscribing. And you are writing more. MORE. MORRRRRRRE!

Sincerely,

ejay. ;)

Dae Dreams @ Sunday, August 01, 2010

ehehehe. I suppose I am forced, then. XD

Anonymous @ Tuesday, August 03, 2010

More More!